Friday, October 29, 2010

Reality Show of inverted DWTS Star Audrina Patridge is drawn up

1288182499_audrina-patridge-290.jpg

Credit: Adam Larkey ABC

Wednesday - 27 October 2010-8: 00 pm

Audrina Patridge - what was the second highest score behind brandy on Dancing With the Stars Monday - tells UsMagazine.com is not disrupted its shocking Tuesday removal.

After all, she soon return to the small screen.

PHOTOS: Most memorable moments of the hills

"The show with Mark Burnett has collected by VH1 to ensure that the journey continues!", she said to our backstage Tuesday evening. "This is a spectacle of reality on me and my famille.Tout which are queries people around me, they now will get to see! and I hope that Tony [Dovolani DWTS partner] is over."I would love to do some travel to NY to see that we are good friends now!?

To get the boot on DWTS, she told us, "there is nothing that I can really."It was supposed to be, I guess.?

VIDEO: Watch Audrina dance

In the show, she said, "I learned a lot about myself."I found a new confiance.Depuis I am not on the hills, I kind of get to get in contact with me and what I want to make my own décisions.Je thinks that I am just maturing plus.Il so much was passing around this time in my head.?

His days dancers are not carried out, either.

Photo: Before they were in DWTS

The Patridge, 25: "all my friends are like,"We want to come and learn to dance with you!""?

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article Five filters features: After Hiroshima - Non-Rapport cancer the Fallujah Catastrophe.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment