Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lisa Marie Presley "Do not understand" relations of Michael Jackson

Sixteen months after the death of Michael Jackson, his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley finally opened on their much-discussed marriage.

"I do not understand my relationship with him", Presley, 42, admitted on The Oprah Winfrey Show Thursday.

Photo: Touching photos of Jackson and his children.

Although skeptics have marked their 18-month marriage a sham, Presley insists that it is real - agreement even if she understands why Jackson behavior can cause people to question its validity.

"To some extent, he was a master in handling the media," she says. "I understand that no one really knew who I was.They just assume that I was going with something that he would... I understand better now. Handling was a tactic of survival for him.?

Photo: Michael more memorable moments

After the death of Jackson in June 2009, Presley said she came to have all this love again and understanding for lui.Je do not know why he had to take that de is produire.Qui upsets me a little.?

But ex-wife Jackson admitted that she had still not such warm feelings for the King of pop, whom she divorced in 1996.

"I was very angry.""I was so angry", it was revealed. "I felt that we were so United, and then at one point he rejected me. ?

Video: Michel shocking Pepsi commercial

Presley, part of the reason why she felt far from Jackson was due to the increased use of drugs, who attempted to keep a secret.

"I did not really suspect and taken until just before I filed divorce.Il there was only one occasion, an incident where he collapsed and it was in the hospital, she recalled."

Although doctors he attributed to a viral infection, Presley said that "every day a différent.Et report I couldn't say what is passait.Je couldn't really a straight answer on what is happening with him, and I think that we were all a little in the dark."

PHOTOS: Paris, Prince and cover say goodbye to their father

In hindsight, Presley was asked if she could potentially saved ex-ex spouse lives.

"I know it is naive to think that I could have, but I wanted to," she admitted. "Is that I had a call, I I have ceased to be cut so him, had I just said "How are you?I really regret that I did.?

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment